Saturday, May 12th, 2018
4th & F Streets, NW
Rain or Shine
Race begins at 9:00AM
This is the course the race will follow:
There will be no on-site parking for the event. We recommend using Metro.
- Use the Red Line and exit the Metro at the Judiciary Square stop
- Exit the Metro station toward F Street
- Proceed to the intersection of F Street & 4th Street
- Public Parking Garages (approximately three blocks west of 5K staging area) are located on 6th Street, NW, between G Street, NW and H Street, NW — these parking lots are NOT FREE.
Run with family and friends and make this event even more meaningful!
During the registration process, you can create a team or join an existing team. Team finish times are tracked and prizes are available.
Here are the rules:
- Online team registration will be available solely through Eventbrite
- Only one team manager should be listed per team.
- An individual can only be listed on one team.
- Teams must have a minimum of three athletes.
- The lowest average time will determine the team placings.
- Teams finishing with fewer than three registered athletes will not be scored.
We highly recommend you pick up your race bib and packet the day before the 5K, Friday, May 11th at Pacers in Clarendon, VA in order to avoid long lines on the morning of the race. You must have an ID for each packet you want to pick up.
More information about Packet Pickup can be found HERE.
Race Day Packet Pick-up/Runner Check-in
Time: 7:00 am – 8:45 am
If you do not pick up your race packet by 8:45 a.m. on the event day, you forfeit your race packet and its contents.
You MUST have a photo ID to pickup your race packet. No exceptions!!! If you are picking up a race packet for anyone else, you MUST have a copy of their photo ID as well (digital photographs on your phone are acceptable). Packets will not distributed unless a photo ID is presented.
Can’t run on race day but still want to be involved? Register as a volunteer and pay tribute to fallen heroes by helping make this event a success — the NPW5K runs on volunteers!
Come help us the morning of the race or at Friday’s packet pickup. Plenty of volunteer commitments available. Must be available from 6am – 11a on race day.