To avoid long lines, we highly recommend that you pickup your race packet and bib on the Friday before the race.
WHEN: Friday, May 12th, 2017
WHERE: Pacers Running in Clarendon, VA
- Pacers is located directly across from the Clarendon Metro station. Metered street parking is available in the area, but there is no dedicated store parking.
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID ID FOR EACH PACKET YOU WANT TO PICK UP — if you are picking up for a whole team, photocopies are fine but an ID will be required for EVERY team member.
- The line will be longest right at 10AM, during lunch hour, and from 4:30-6PM — please plan accordingly! Packet pickup is staffed by volunteers who are doing their best to move the line along quickly, so your patience is appreciated.
- PACKET PICKUP WILL CLOSE PROMPTLY AT 6PM.
- Packets not picked up on Friday will be available on-site on Saturday morning beginning at 7AM. Any packets not picked up by 8:45 on the day of the 5K are forfeited.
- Limited registration will be available at packet pickup for $60.